Wednesday 16 July 2008

French dressing




Thanks to you all for the very helpful suggestions. I will be taking note of these. Richard and I are meeting up next week and the final designs will be agreed. Dom Skelton has done the transfers and is sending me some samples.

I'll post here with the final results.

I'm also putting up a set of figures from Carl Robson of Raven Painting
http://www.ravenpainting.co.uk/

Carl is a customer and I'm most grateful for being able to use his splendid work.

2 comments:

Frank said...

I love those paintjobs, fantastic.
I suppose this guy costs a fortune?

Frank

Paul Hammond said...

Frank,

I don't actually know, he is a customer who very kindly sent these photos of his work. You are right stunning stuff. Mind you mate you are a darned fine painter yourself.

Cheers,

Paul